Friday, February 17, 2012

What should we talk about?

It's been a long time. A very long time! My baby is 4 years old and all signed up for kindergarten in the Fall. Let's not talk about that. We can talk about how my seven year-old has added many inches of height to his frame, and lost 5 teeth. Okay, maybe I don't want to talk about that. These things only serve to remind me that my little babies are growing up!

Perhaps that's partly why I'm not good at this blogging thing. I don't like to dwell on these things that make me keenly aware that my children have to grow up. The other reason is that I'm too busy to type entries in on this little smartphone keyboard. Who has time to actually sit at the desktop computer anymore?

I will think of some good stuff to talk about, and return, hopefully before another two years has passed!